We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Crushed, smashed, pounded or punched. Whatever you call them, the truth is that we have a very good, easy and very cheap recipe. Ideal as a garnish or to accompany roast fish, chicken, beef or veal dishes ... or simply a fried egg dish. Hmm !!
We suggest you make a recipe for mashed or mashed potatoes, ideal for children to participate in its preparation. They will love punching potatoes or potatoes. Well, parents too, of course. Learn how to make this homemade, quick and very simple recipe with very few ingredients: potato, garlic and oil.
- Small or medium size potatoes (whatever you want)
- 6 garlic cloves, very minced
- 7 tablespoons (soup) of virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Tips: if you choose to make purple or red potatoes, remember that these are softer than normal potatoes
On our site we teach you to prepare it step by step and with images so that you have no doubts about its preparation. You will tell us how it turned out! Ours have turned out great! Follow the step by step:
1. Wash the potatoes or potatoes well and put them in a saucepan with plenty of water to cook. When the water starts to boil, leave the potatoes for about 10 minutes. After this time, remove the potatoes from the water and put them in a source. Take them to the oven preheated to 180 degrees, like that, for about 15 minutes or until you can put a stick.
2. While the potatoes are roasting, chop the garlic cloves well and fry it with the tablespoons of oil in a frying pan. When you notice that the garlic is starting to brown, remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
3. Once the potatoes have been removed from the oven, wrap your hand in a kitchen towel and tap each potato. Remember that if you use purple or red potatoes, that the punch is softer because they are usually softer. Mash the potatoes but only so that they break but not squash so much. Look at the image below:
4. Once you have mashed the potatoes, arrange them in a bowl and distribute the garlic with oil over them.
5. To finish, you just have to sprinkle coarse salt over the potatoes and if you want you can put chopped pepper, parsley or chives or even rosemary bouquets. This side dish is ideal to accompany. We have accompanied it with roast chicken.
Enjoy your meal!
Potatoes are one of the most used foods in the kitchen. They are also rich in carbohydrates, in water and are a great source of potassium. In addition, it provides vitamin C, vitamin B, folic acid, nutrients and minerals such as iron and magnesium, to health. Therefore, on our site we have prepared various recipes with potatoes.
Potato balls stuffed with cheese. Recipe for potato balls stuffed with cheese. our site offers us an original recipe, simple and very quick to prepare: some delicious potato balls stuffed with cheese. Ideal for an aperitif or first course.
Potatoes stuffed with minced meat. On our site we teach you how to cook potatoes stuffed with meat. These baked potatoes stuffed with minced meat and cheese are nutritious and easy to make, a healthier recipe for kids that they are sure to love. An ideal recipe for children's dinner.
Homemade potato bread recipe. Potato bread in the mixer. Homemade recipe to make with children. our site offers you the step-by-step recipe for Potato Bread, ideal for breakfast or children's snack, as well as to accompany lunch and dinner. A light and fluffy bread for the family.
Traditional recipe for mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes is a traditional dish that children love. We teach you how to prepare a homemade recipe for mashed potatoes, an ideal dish to combine with meats, vegetables and all kinds of food. In addition, the potato provides energy and vitamins to all who consume it.
Spanish recipe for potato omelette. Potato omelette recipe. The potato omelette is one of the most typical dishes of Spanish cuisine and one of the tastiest. It is an easy and very quick recipe to prepare for both lunch and dinner for the little ones in the house.
Homemade potato or potato Rosti recipe. We teach you how to make a quick and easy recipe that can be eaten either alone or with a partner. It is potato rosti or rosti potatoes. Crispy, exquisite and very healthy recipe for children and the whole family.
Chilean recipe for lasagna with potatoes. On our site we explain how to make lasagna with potatoes, a traditional recipe for Chilean food. Perfect for encouraging children to eat potato, a vegetable rich in vitamin C and high in fiber and potassium.
Baked potatoes or chips. French fries are a kid's favorite side dish to any dish, but we've got healthier alternatives like this kid's recipe for Baked Potato Chips, a healthy snack for kids. We tell you everything you need to get crispy and rich potatoes.
Spanish recipe for potatoes or papas bravas. Patatas bravas homemade. On our site we suggest that you prepare this spicy sauce for potatoes at home. You can make them more or less spicy, depending on your taste. Enjoy your meal!
Roasted potatoes or raisins with zucchini and cheese. We teach you to prepare a simple recipe especially for children's dinner. For parents it is difficult for our children to eat vegetables, so we look for juicy and attractive recipes for children such as roasted potatoes with zucchini and cheese.
You can read more articles similar to Mashed or mashed potatoes or potatoes for garnish. Quick Baked Recipe, in the category of Potatoes on site.