We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With this rich and delicious recipe, you can offer your children a low-calorie diet of high nutritional value. These Cauliflower pancakes they can be a good suggestion for dinner or lunch for the children and the family.
The cauliflower is a source of vitamins C and D, and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium and iron. It is a vegetable that, due to its great contribution of fibers, helps to sweep away the fats that accumulate in the wall of the colon and therefore is ideal to avoid constipation and obesity. Although its smell is strong, cauliflower has a smooth and light texture.
- 400 gr (4 cups) cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr of grated cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 150 gr of bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
Thus, Guiainfantil.com has made this quick and easy to prepare homemade recipe with cauliflower. Learn how to do it, step by step:
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower florets and take them to a saucepan with water on the fire to cook them for about 5 minutes when it starts to boil. Drain them well.
2. Put the cauliflower (already dry) in a blender for a few seconds. Add the breadcrumbs, the cheese, the salt and the two eggs and mix well until a dough is formed that can be handled.
3. Roll the dough into balls and then flatten them to form the pancakes.
4. Finely cut the onion into julienne strips and chop the garlic cloves. Take them to a frying pan with the oil to sauté. When they are done, add the cauliflower tortillas and cook them over medium heat on both sides, until they are very consistent.
5. Serve the cauliflower pancakes with Greek yogurt sauce, tomato sauce, or whatever the kids like best.
Other recipes with cauliflower for the family
Cauliflower cream or puree. Recipe for babies and children. Homemade recipe for a cauliflower cream for lunch or dinner for children and the whole family. On our site we have prepared an easy, healthy, gentle recipe that is very rich in vitamins and fibers to enrich the diet of babies and children. Follow our recipe.
Cauliflower pizza for kids. Healthy recipe. We teach you how to prepare a light and crispy pizza, made with cauliflower dough, for children. An ideal recipe for families who are committed to a healthy diet. A low-calorie, gluten-free, flourless pizza for those who like to eat well and healthily, without getting fat.
Breaded cauliflower. Snacks for the family. Battered cauliflower recipe. Cauliflower is not an easy vegetable to put on the children's plate, however, with this recipe you will surely be right and your children will not leave a piece on the plate. On our site we teach you how to make battered cauliflower with a homemade recipe, easy and simple to make.
Egg pasta with cauliflower cream. Egg pasta with cauliflower cream is a simple recipe perfect for children. They are always passionate about pasta and in this way we will be introducing vegetables without them hardly noticing. Egg pasta with cauliflower cream. Pasta recipes for kids
Baked cauliflower with bechamel sauce. A rich and delicious recipe, suitable for children and adults with overweight. Traditional recipes reflect the wisdom of grandmothers, as with this cauliflower with baked bechamel, a healthy and delicious dish for children. A different way to prepare a cauliflower dish for children.
Popcorn or cauliflower popcorn. Popcorn or popcorn is one of the snacks that children like the most, but here you have a healthy and vegetarian alternative, cauliflower popcorn.
You can read more articles similar to Cauliflower pancakes or tortillas. Homemade and easy recipe, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.