We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Organizing a family dinner or a party like Valentine's Day can be exhausting, and more if you have to also be aware of the children. To avoid this, it is best to encourage your children to help you prepare dinner.
With these colorful and simple canapes, everyone will be delighted, the guests will enjoy and the children will have fun in the kitchen with these funny and tender heart-shaped ham canapes.
- Sliced bread or regular bread
- 50 gr of mayonnaise
- 2 ripe red tomatoes
- 100 grams of Serrano ham
Tips: You can also use ham or turkey ham.
1. Cutting the loafs into a heart shape can be done by carefully placing a cardboard template on top and trimming the edges. Once this is done they can be left like this or cut in half to make them easier to eat. (If you don't have sliced bread, use a regular slice of bread.)
2. Spread the bread with mayonnaise with a blunt knife, taking care to cover the entire surface well.
3. Wash the tomatoes and chop them into small squares. Salt and pepper them and distribute over the mayonnaise so that it is uniform.
4. Place the slices of Serrano ham on top of each canapé. Stick one or two olives on a toothpick and stick it in the center. Store in the fridge until serving time.
You can read more articles similar to Heart-shaped ham canapes, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.