We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you like polvorones? And have you tried the mantecados? They sure surprise you. They are tasty and although they are more typical of Christmas, they can be taken at any time of the year.
Guiainfantil.com offers you this homemade recipe for mantecados, so you can enjoy them and make them with your children in a simple way. A fantastic dessert for Christmas ... or whenever you want.
- 500 gr of flour
- 250 gr of lard
- 50 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- Lemon zest
1. Beat the sugar and lard until you get a consistent cream.
2. Incorporate the 500 grams of flour (better, sifted to prevent lumps from forming).
3. Add the eggs and mix well.
4. Knead and form a ball. Go taking pieces of dough and give it a rounded shape about 3 centimeters thick.
5. Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes at 210ºC.
7. Remove from the oven and sprinkle well with icing sugar and a little cinnamon and allow to cool.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade mantecados. Recipe for Christmas, in the category of Recipes on site.