We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In addition to hanging clothes, can you imagine another use for a wooden clothespin? InGuiaInfantil.com we suggest you doChristmas handcrafts with this element present in all houses. It's easy and very inexpensive!
In this case, we teach you how to make a Christmas angel using tweezers. A very entertaining and original craft with which the children will learn to recycle material.
- 1 wooden clothespin
- Acrylic paint or flesh-colored tempera
- White, light blue and orange felt
- Pencil, marker and brush
- Scissors and glue
1. Print this template. Cut out the wings on white felt, the body on light blue felt and the hair on orange felt.
2. Paint a wooden clothespin with flesh-colored tempera and glue the wings.
3. Glue the body and hair.
4. Put sequins on the wings.
5. Don't forget to draw a smiley face.
This craft has been made byLaura Platas, of Juice Animations .