We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Turkey is a very suitable meat for the feeding of children. It contains less fat than most, so it helps fight childhood obesity, but it also provides magnesium, potassium, vitamins ... vital nutrients for growth.
However, it is a meat that can be very dry, so it should be accompanied by a sauce that makes it juicier. This recipe from soft turkey breasts with almond sauce It meets all these requirements and will be a hit with the kids.
- 1 kg. filleted turkey breast
- 200 gr. whole raw almonds
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml. white wine
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
1. Heat oil in a frying pan. Finely chop the onion and garlic, add them and fry over medium heat for a few minutes until they are poached. Add the almonds and continue frying until golden brown.
2. Remove everything from the pan and put it in a mortar or blender glass. Mash everything to form a thick sauce. If you want it lighter, add a little water. Season the sauce.
3. In the same frying pan, add a little more oil and add the breasts with some bay leaves and rosemary. Let it fry for a few minutes over medium heat and remove the leaves. Add a little salt to the steaks.
4. Add the sauce to the steaks and let it cook together for flavor, and you're ready to serve!
You can read more articles similar to Soft turkey breasts with almond sauce, in the Meat category on site.