We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The tandoori chicken It is one of the traditional Indian dishes par excellence, and therefore, Guiainfantil.com I deal with the elaboration, step by step, of this delicious dish. Its preparation is a bit laborious, but I assure you that the result will be worth it because the children will end up delighted.
We can accompany it with grilled vegetables, rice, couscous, basmati rice or fried potatoes; depending on the taste of each one if we are looking for a more healthy or tasty dish.
- Chicken thighs
- Garlic powder or very finely chopped
- Lemon juice
- Hot paprika (if desired)
- Ground cumin
- Garam masala
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and make a few cuts on the thighs so that they take in the flavor of the spices and yogurt.
2. Take a bowl and mix the lemon juice, the yogurt, the cardamom seeds and the rest of the ingredients.
3. When we have everything well mixed, we put the chicken in the bowl with the mixture and let it cool all together for a minimum of 5 hours.
4. Let's give it heat. Preheat the oven to 220º. When the oven is ready, we place the chicken on a tray, and cover it with part of the sauce that has remained in the bowl.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, remove the tray, turn the chicken pieces over, spread them with the remaining sauce and bake another half hour or so.
You can read more articles similar to Tandoori chicken. Traditional Indian recipes, in the category of Indian Recipes on site.