We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When the Christmas dates arrive, Christmas pasta, nougat and cookies are a food that can never be missing in our homes. To conquer the little ones, nothing better than to cook some simple butter or margarine cookies and decorate them with sugar, gummies, cream or colored balls so that they become bells, shooting stars, Christmas trees or edible candles.
From our site we propose this recipe with which you will get a delicious butter or margarine cookies that you can also use to decorate the tree.
- 200 grams of butter
- 500 gr. Of flour
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- Colored noodles
Tips: With the help of thread or bows, you can hang your cookies from the tree. Decorate them with balls, noodles, colored fondant ...
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until they are white, but not too frothy.
2. Mix the eggs and sugar with the butter. To make it easier, take it out of the fridge beforehand to bring it to room temperature
3. Add the flour with the yeast sifted little by little and mix everything until you get a homogeneous dough that you can handle. Wrap it in a damp cloth and let it sit in the fridge for an hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 180º. Spread the dough with the help of a rolling pin on a previously floured surface. Shape the cookies with the Christmas molds of your choice. Do not forget to make a hole to hang them!
5. Place the cookies on a tray covered with parchment paper, leaving a separation between them. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180º, until golden brown.
6. Decorate them to your liking with colored noodles. You can also use fondant chocolate, icing with coloring, silver balls ... whatever you like the most! Pass a thread or bow and you will have some delicious decorations ready.
You can read more articles similar to Cookies decorated for the Christmas tree, in the category of Recipes on site.