We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Food allergies will not prevent your children from enjoying a delicious Christmas sweet: children's recipes of truffles without gluten and nuts for children. Celebrate Christmas with the family with a delicious homemade dessert.
The recipes of Zuzana, our collaborator of the blog 'Beyond gluten', will allow children to enjoy four delicious varieties: Coconut truffles, Truffles with seeds and cocoa, green truffles with cocoa and pumpkin and chocolate truffles.
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1.5 - 2 tablespoons cocoa or carob
- 50 dates
- Grated coconut and cocoa powder to decorate
1. In the food processor process all the ingredients except those of the coating (coconut truffles and green truffles are covered with cocoa powder or grated coconut) until obtaining a sticky consistency, but with pieces of seeds (or coconut) and dates .
2. Form balls: A quarter of the dates with grated coconut, the second with sunflower seeds and cocoa nibs, the third with a cup of pumpkin seeds (they will be coated in cocoa), and the last with the second cup of seeds. pumpkin and two tablespoons of cocoa.
3. Wrap them in the cover:
- cocoa (for Green Truffles)
- grated coconut (for Coconut Truffles)
4. Enjoy! They can be kept in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks.
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Nut and gluten-free Christmas truffles for children, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.