We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A balanced breakfast is the best way to start the day. It is the first meal of the day, and the most important, so you should have foods of all kinds that provide enough nutrients to start the day with energy.
With this recipe for muesli with fruits for breakfast, you bring together the best of cereals, vitamins from fruit and calcium from yogurt. The sweet touch of honey perfectly complements this dish, a complete meal!
- 50 gr. wheat flakes
- 50 gr. oat flakes
- 50 gr. raspberries
- 3 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 15 gr. walnuts or blueberries
- 15 gr. roasted almonds
- 1 natural yogurt
1. Mix the rolled oats and wheat flakes in a breakfast bowl.
2. Wash the strawberries and raspberries, remove the tail from the strawberries. Chop them into the size you prefer, about 3 cm each.
3. Chop the walnuts and almonds and add them to the bowl along with the fruit. Or throw in a few blueberries.
4. Mix the honey with the yogurt, pour over the bowl and mix everything. Let's have breakfast!
Here are other breakfast and snack recipes for pregnant women
You can read more articles similar to Muesli with red berries for a complete breakfast, in the category of Cereals on site.