We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The country salad is a traditional recipe ideal for the summer, since it is a cold dish that feels very good in the hottest months. But this type of salad is also consumed throughout the year due to its simple preparation. So in Guiainfantil we teach you how to prepare a exquisite country salad.
To prepare this traditional recipe you must choose good potatoes of a medium size, and what is more important, you have to be very patient when cutting all the ingredients into small pieces, so that the dish will be better presented and the children it will be easier to eat if you present it this way. An ideal dish for children as it is complete and nutritious.
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 2 green peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 cans of tuna
- Salt to taste)
- Olive oil
1. Cook the potatoes in a pot with plenty of water and salt. Prick them with a fork to see if they are cooked or not.
2. Do the same with the eggs in a saucepan. When the water begins to boil, allow 10-15 minutes before turning off the heat.
3. While the potatoes and eggs are cooking, take the opportunity to clean the peppers and chop them. Also clean the tomatoes and chop them.
4. Once the potatoes are cooked, do not wait for them to cool before peeling and cutting them. Remove the shell from the cooked eggs and chop them.
5. When you have all the ingredients put them in a salad bowl and add the tuna. Mix the ingredients together before adding the dressing.
6. Dress the salad to your liking. With a little vinage from Modena it will be great.
Guiainfantil's trick.To make chewing easier for children who are starting to eat solid foods, you can chop the ingredients into small pieces.
You can read more articles similar to Country salad for children. Traditional recipe, in the category of Salads on site.