We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Flan is one of the grandmother's recipes that we remember most in desserts, and it continues to triumph among children. If your child is allergic to lactose you can make this light egg custard, with soy milk, which has the flavor of the classic.
In addition, soy has many beneficial properties for children's health, nutrients that support healthy growth. Go ahead and take a version of this classic sweet, you will have a healthy recipe and an irresistible flan.
- 5 eggs
- 600 ml. soy milk
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 75 gr. sugar (for the caramel)
Tips: You can also use purchased liquid caramel, and accompany the whipped cream dessert when presenting it.
1. To prepare the homemade caramel, put the sugar with a tablespoon of water in a saucepan, heat over medium heat until it melts and takes on a dark color, stirring so that it does not burn.
2. Pour the caramel in the bottom of the flan with care, and move it so that it also covers the walls.
3. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Mix the soy milk with the sugar to dissolve it. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add to the previous mixture. Dump in the flanera.
4. Put the flanera in a casserole with water, to make it in a water bath. Bake at 200ºC for one hour. Prick it with a fork to see if it is done, it should come out clean, otherwise leave it a few more minutes.
5. Let it cool until it is at room temperature, put it in the fridge for at least one hour, then remove it from the mold.
You can read more articles similar to Light egg custard, with soy milk, in the category of Custards - puddings on site.